Our Guidelines – what we will not print
‘No Hate on our Products’ – Some designs fulfill legal requirements, but they may be ethically questionable because they transport hate or offend others in an unacceptable manner. Below are the guidelines that we have in place in order to help us to make decisions. We reserve the right to change or modify our guidelines at any time and as we deem necessary.
- Defamatory or offensive content based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation and age
- Designs that are in fact legal, however in our opinion unacceptably slander, offend, disrespect, or ridicule others or invoke violence directly or indirectly because of gender, religious affiliation, political opinion or similar characteristics
- Impious, disrespectful or malicious designs that intentionally or unintentionally offend feelings like mourning or sympathy. For example, designs that allude to victims of catastrophes or attacks in a disrespectful manner, or which glorify criminal acts.
- Nudity including, but not limited to, drawings, paintings and cartoons
- Anything that we consider sexually deviant, especially in regards to minors
If any of your designs violate one or more of the above criteria, we reserve the right to refuse the printing and the sale of such designs. In addition, all of our employees have the right to refuse to print any design based on an ethical or moral standard of their own. If a number of employees refuse to print a design, our Ethics and Standards Committee will review the design in question.